At RBC, Diversity and Inclusion is a core value and we are committed to making our workplaces, culture and communities both inclusive and welcoming for all. As part of our Actions Against Systemic Racism, the RBC Talent Acquisition team is hosting this event for Black professionals, recent grads and students living in Atlantic Canada and looking for a challenging and rewarding career.
Join us on Tuesday March 23 from 5:30pm – 7:00pm AST to network with RBC recruiters, hiring managers and business leaders from across the Atlantic.
In this virtual session you will learn more about:
- RBC’s commitment to Black communities and Black youth
- Tips and advice to career related questions
- Career opportunities in areas such as:
- Student and Recent Graduates
- Personal & Commercial/Branch Roles
- Operations, Accounting & IT
- Advice Centre
Please register before March 16 via this link.
Space is limited therefore only qualified registrants will be contacted and receive a formal invitation via e-mail with event details.
For questions and inquiries relating to accommodation for this event, please contact [email protected].